The first step in this project was concepting and storyboarding. Myself and one coworker worked together to come up with a story line for the animation and we sketched out our ideas so we had a reference as we went along.
After we had a storyline created, it was time to start the illustration process. I worked closely with another team member to come up with the look and feel of the project, as well as guiding her to build the illustrations for animation.
Once the illustrations were all complete, I started the animation process using Adobe After Effects. This was a really fun project to animate and add sound effects to. Character rigging takes a while to do, but it really pays off in the end.